PERSONAL SUCCESS STORY
I was diagnosed with lung cancer in June 2013. In October 2013 I had the upper right lobe of my lungs removed and in February 2014, I had the upper left lobe of my lungs removed. After regular CT scans following those surgeries, in June 2015, I was once again diagnosed with cancer in the lower right lobe. After 2 rounds of chemo, I decided I was not doing that anymore, and went on the Paw Paw Program the first week of August 2015.
I began the TAFYH program on October 26, 2015. Following the program has really made a difference in my health.
When I completed the BSQ at the beginning of the program, my total score was 85. I have just completed another BSQ and my score is 52! The 3 top body system scores have dropped:
- Glandular from 13 to 8
- Nerves from 11 to 6
- Intestional from 10 to4
The remaining body systems all dropped with the exception of one.
- I no longer have intestinal bloating.
- I am no longer constipated. I have 2 and sometimes 3 bowel movements per day.
- My mental/emotional state has improved dramatically. I have lost my fear of the word “cancer” and I feel very positive that I will get my health back. I don’t sit and worry like I did a couple of months ago – I am able to relax. I have also let go of a lot of anger and resentment that I had been feeling.
- My body temperature overall has improved slightly and some days my hands and feet feel quite warm.
- Candida saliva test has improved.
- I have done the bowel, kidney and liver cleanse.
- I have completely went off cholesterol pills, sleeping pills and pills for depression.
- I have lost close to 20 pounds since starting the Paw Paw Program