Grant ’s Personal Health Plan
My personal health plan contains a new vision and statement for the next five years.
Mission: to move forward, toward a better life style of understanding my health care needs and promoting a stronger active lifestyle for the future.
Vision: within next six months to a year to revise my BSQ scores to check in on how my health plan is working for me in the future and to make the correct changes needed for my personal health.
Therapeutic Health Plan:
A – Activate: To stay the course by following the using of Cat’s Claw for the lymphatic system, ionic breathing and a strong exercise program to help the structural support of my body as it ages.
B – Building; To maintain eating the right foods and super foods shakes ad by using the energy colours for support in rebuilding my body back to its natural state of good health.
- Red is for Chinses Minera Chi Tonic to help Immune System and a miner4al balancer.
- Yellow is for Flax Hull Lignan’s to help promotes regularity, binds toxic Estrogens and Anti Cancer properties.
- Green is Chlorophyll to help promote sweet breath, soothes throat. After Chemo Therapy and is a Blood Builder for the body.
- Blue is for the water intake for our body ad for berries we eat also for Zambrosa a general tonic to promotes balance.
- White is for Collatrim Plus helps the rebuild muscle and joints and support the tightening up the weight loss.
C – Cleanse: to maintain a regular cleansing practise for my bowel, kidney, liver and gallbladder flush in a timely manner and along with detox basic and Para Pack.
D – Structural: Zerenity for stress and depression, Spirulina for brain function health, protein ad B12, Probiotic II for my stomach and to control my headaches.
E – I express gratitude toward the people who supported me during my TAFYH and to the universe that supplies me with strength to move in my every day recovery.
To all discomforts such as grains, legumes and sugar product in my diet that causes internal damage to my body, so that they can eliminated from my daily life.