Ahha's: The Ahha moments were significant and important. these are things I never thought of about health.
- There are 4 root causes of disease in your body. Identify them and they will become your road map to becoming healthy.
- Leave the wrong foods behind. By eliminating the wrong foods the body has an opportunity to heal.
- Grains contain anti-nutrients called lectins which cause leaky gut
- 80% if our immune system is found in our gastrointestinal tract.
- Elevated cholesterol levels are there to protect you from serious heart disease , from injury and from cancer.
- Potassium is a critical mineral for every cell in your body
- The liver is the biochemical mastermind of the body
- Cancer can only be overcome if the 5 pillars of health are addressed -injury , inflammation, elimination, infection, and circulation.
Time: 15 minute segments, 5 days/week. Did it in the car on my way to work. Very doable. Lots of information given.
Participation: loved the format. Opportunity to ask questions and listen to others. Great help and support. Great accountability.
Education: The education was more than I expected and was pleasantly surprised. Although biology was not my strong suit in school I received great deal of insight from these lessons. This has been helpful for my own health as well as for sharing with others. Structure: the structure was easy to follow. Made it easy to be accountable to my tag team and my team members. The lessons in print form was great for reviewing and studying. Had to lookup lots of words in the dictionary. Lots of new information daily.
Commitment: my vision board helped me to stay committed to myself, to my tag team and my team members. I looked forward to meeting with my team members on a daily basis. This course has given greater understanding about herbs and how the body works together. I felt is was very rewarding and it made it easy to stay committed. "The sticker is the winner"
Implications: Integrity and commitment was the greatest feature of this program. awesome team with great integrity. Valuable information to share with others. It could change their life and yours. Reaching Others: this course has given me more confidence to share my knowledge with others. BSQ’s as form of measurement: this was a snapshot of my health to help determine which system to start working on. A very good tool to share others as it will give insight on how to counsel and to determine what to do next.
Comments: kudos to Donna for creating this course. Lots of insight. She never misses an opportunity to encourage you and to spur you on. Her enthusiasm is infectious and spills over to everyone she meets. This information given was golden and priceless. Thank you Donna for being such a Great teacher and passing on your knowledge to us.